HOW I OBTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHY I HAVE IT
The information that I process is provided to me directly by clients so that I can provide
tailored homeopathic treatment. Information is collected from four sources:
- My website (i.e. through the completion of patient intake forms when booking an
- During consultations
- During email & phone communication before/during treatment
This information is confidential and will not be shared with any other organisations or
individuals without your prior consent. Under the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR), the lawful basis that I rely on for processing this personal information is:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by
contacting me directly (Please see contact details above).
HOW I STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information is securely stored as follows:
- Hand written case notes are stored in locked filing cabinet.
- Information stored on my computer is password protected
- Name/phone numbers stored on my phone are password protected.
Patient case notes and accompanying information are kept for 8 years. After which they are
securely disposed of via shredding in the case of paper notes or deletion in the case of
electronically stored information.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- The right of access
- The right of rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I
have one month to respond to you. If you wish to make a request, please contact me
Name: Amanda Hopley
Address: 16 Carrington House, Carrington way, Wincanton, BA9 9BE
Phone Number: 07950 348 912
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a
complaint to me directly.
If your complaint is not resolved and you are still unhappy with how I have used your data,
you can complain directly to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at the following
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk